DRACO VARIO ULTRA HDMI 2.0 with HDCP
The Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0 extender gives users real-time access to HDMI computers from a remote workstation, including monitor, keyboard, mouse, loudspeakers and other peripheral devices. The integrated Fraunhofer IIS Lici® codec enables perfect quality transmission of HDMI video up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
Fraunhofer IIS’ Lici® codec inside
The Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0 with HDCP extender enables the operation of CPUs from a remotely located workstation including HDMI monitor, keyboard and mouse over a duplex Cat X or fiber connection. Transfer of fully-digital video is supported in 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at a real 60 Hz refresh rate and color depth (10 bit, 4:2:2 or 8 bit, 4:4:4).
The KVM extender also supports audio transmission via the HDMI interface.
Integration of optional Draco vario addon modules for digital audio input and output as well as data signals, such as USB 2.0 and RS232 is also possible. For a direct video access in the server room, the CPU Unit includes a local output to connect a control monitor. At the same
time there is a local input on the CON Unit to connect a locally connected source (switchable).
The new Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0 extender with HDPC will replace the existing 495 series.
- Operation of CPUs from a remote workstation with a HDMI 2.0 monitor and USB-HID devices
- Transmission of fully-digital video signals up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160)
- New lossless video codec (visually), no frame drops, 10 bit (Deep Color) and 4:2:2 or 8 bit and 4:4:4
- PCM audio format can be transferred via the HDMI interface (up to 96 kHz)
- Local output on CPU Unit (Micro-HDMI)
- Local input on CON Unit (Micro-HDMI)
- Optional: Redundant data link for 24/7 availability
- Compatible* with all:
– major operating systems
– chassis of the Draco vario series
– IHSE Draco tera KVM matrix switches with XV interfaces
– other main modules of Draco vario ultra extenders (49x series)
– Draco vario upgrade modules for audio and data signals such
as USB 2.0, balanced audio or RS232
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Low power device allows farless setups at the operator console
* Video transmission of the Draco vario ultra series 490, 492, 493 and 495 series is not
compatible with the main modules of the Draco vario series 474, 481, 482, 483 and Draco
compact 477 series.
2048 x 2048 @ 60 Hz
2560 x 2048 @ 60 Hz
3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (10 Bit, 4:2:2 or 8 Bit, 4:4:4) - UHD
4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (10 Bit, 4:2:2 or 8 Bit, 4:4:4) - 4K DCI
Single-Mode 9μm XV: 5,000 m (16,404 ft)
Transmission ranges for transparent USB when using add-on modules
When using L474/R474 add-on modules with transparent USB, the binding specifications stated in the data sheets of the add-on modules apply.
** For detailed information refer to the user manual.