draco multiview 4K60
Display of up to four Single-Head video signals on one monitor.
The Draco MultiView 4K60 typically allows visualization scenarios common in traffic control and control room applications, including 4:1 Single-Head and 4:2 Single-Head.
The individual screens can be arranged freely and displayed in different modes, for example FullScreen, Quad-Split or picture-in-picture (PiP). Presets allow instant switching between the desired layouts. required layouts.
Real-Time switching between the video sources is done by keyboard commands. External control options are possible via API or the GPIO interface.
Don’t miss any audio alerts
The embedded audio signals can be output to a loudspeaker via a separate audio interface. Either the audio track of the currently active screen can be output or the various audio signals can be combined (summed) so that relevant signal tones can be heard at any time, regardless of the source.
Fail-safe and space-saving
The Draco MultiView 4K60 has redundant power and extensive SNMP options for status monitoring (video, PSU, and switching status). The Draco MultiView 4K60 seamlessly integrates with Draco vario extenders and Draco tera matrices.
Compatible with Draco extenders and matrix switches
The Draco MultiView 4K60 is a standalone unit and fully compatible with Draco vario extnders and the Draco tera KVM matrix family.
- Integrated Single-Head and Dual-Head switch for 4K60 DisplayPort video signals and USB
- Facilitates the monitoring of numerous video signals at a glance
- Reduce cost and effort by displaying on a single larger monitor
- Based on 1U BODY6 chassis with redundant power supply for Single-Head and Dual-Head
- GPIO for control via pushbutton
- PIP modes
- Scaling function
- Switching via keyboard, API and GPIO
- SNMP Monitoring (Video Status, PSU Status, Switchting Status)