Working Student (m/f/d)
Your new challenge
- Creation of Python scripts to generate automated builds for different FPGAs and/or µCs
- Migrating existing batch scripts to Python
- Testing scripts in a local environment and on a build server
- Creation of documentation
- Creation of instructions and tutorials to set up build servers with Python scripts
- Setting up a simulation environment with VUnit* to perform automated simulations.
- Weekly working time up to 20 hours
*VUnit runs our source code and test benches using Python scripts
- An ongoing study in the field of Applied Computer Science
- First experience in programming and fun in developing applications
- You are reliable, dedicated and enjoy working in a team
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies
- You are able to present complex, technical facts in an understandable way
- Working in an international customer environment
- Close cooperation with global big players from industry and business
- In-depth training and product training
- Collegial team, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Open, familiar corporate culture per you
- Modern workstations with ergonomic workstations
- Continuing education and regular language courses
- Remuneration in line with the market, vacation and Christmas bonus
- Permanent position
- Fruit, water and coffee are free of charge
- Regular team events ensure a harmonious environment
- Comprehensive social benefits such as company pension schemes
- Retreat rooms for concentrated, undisturbed work
IHSE GmbH is a medium-sized company and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of highly developed KVM systems – made in Germany.
We have more than 30 years of experience in digital and analog information transmission. Our products are used in radio and television stations, video post production, hospitals, banks and control centres of all kinds.
IHSE stands for innovative, technologically and qualitatively high-quality products, competent consulting and customer proximity. Together with our subsidiaries in Singapore and the USA we are characterized by a very good cooperation with our worldwide active partners and distributors.
Development, production and distribution take place at the headquarters in the holiday region at Lake Constance and enable IHSE, supported by a motivated and dynamic team, to react quickly and flexibly to special customer requests.
Are you interested in a challenging job? Then please send your application documents by e-mail or by post to:
z. Hd. Vanessa Schulz
Telefon: +49 7546 9248-51