Technical Writer (m/f/d)
- Creation of product documentation for all product areas
- Support for the creation of technically relevant content for datasheets, white papers or websites
- Processing of complex technical issues, target group specific and understandable
- Standardization of our technical documentation regarding structure, presentation and modularization
- Coordination of documents and adjustments to international requirements and coordination with subsidiaries IHSE USA / IHSE Asia
- Implement or coordinate translation of documentation
- Cross-departmental collaboration with the specialist departments (such as product management, development or marketing)
- Support of service providers in the provision of documentation
- Completed further education as technical editor (m / w / d) or studies in the field of technical communication, technical editing, etc.
- Postgraduate studies or practical knowledge in the field of industrial engineering beneficial
- Knowledge and understanding of complex technical issues
- The ability to quickly understand product-specific information and processes
- and to document the content correctly, easily understandable and linguistically correct
- Structured and independent working methods, reliability and precise working, communication and team skills
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- They know writing and structuring techniques and ideally have experience with XML-based editorial systems
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Working in an international customer environment
- Close cooperation with global players from industry and business
- In-depth training and product training
- Collegial team, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Open, familiar corporate culture “per Du”
- Modern office with ergonomic workstations
- Continuing education and regular language courses
- Flextime for a 40-hour week and 30 days holiday/year
- Remuneration in line with the market
- Permanent position
- Fruit, water and coffee are free of charge
- Regular team events ensure a harmonious environment
- E-Bike Leasing program
- Comprehensive social benefits such as company pension schemes
- Retreat rooms for concentrated, undisturbed work
IHSE is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) devices with 30 years of experience. KVM technology enables the remote switching, bidirectional extension and conversion of primary computer signals including DVI, HDMI, 4K DisplayPort, digital audio and USB. IHSE develops and manufactures an extensive range of KVM switches and extenders with visually lossless signal transmission from headquarters near Lake Constance, Germany.
IHSE products have been certificated for outstanding manufacturing quality, operability, resilience and high transfer speeds. Many renowned companies and institutions across vertical sectors including Broadcast, Post Production, Control Rooms, Banking, Industrial, Healthcare, Maritime, Education, Venues, Air Traffic Control and Government rely on KVM solutions made by IHSE, Germany.
Good work results can only be achieved in a friendly working environment. Modern work places with a sophisticated equipment is waiting for you in a young and motivated team. The fields of activity we offer you give you leeway for initiative of your own and creativity. Interesting tasks are waiting for you as a programmer or software developer. IHSE is located where others spend their holiday, near Lake Constance. IHSE is a successful and expanding company with future. Therefore, a working place with prospects is waiting for you.
If you dispose of the required background, are able to work in a team and enjoy to work independently, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Are you interested in a challenging job? Then please send your application documents by e-mail or by post to:
z. Hd. Vanessa Schulz
Telefon: +49 7546 9248-51