Assembly Specialist (m/f)
Assembly Specialist (m/f)
Programming of software and USB interfaces
Your new challenge
- Assembly of electronic components in housings
- Pre-assembly of housing components
- Wiring and assembly of cable harnesses
- Making solder joints
- Preparation of electronic components for the assembly process (forming and cutting)
- Soldering skills and experience in electronics manufacturing or assembly are an advantage
- Technical interest in the assembly of electronic assemblies
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Careful working methods as well as reliability, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Exciting and responsible tasks with a high degree of freedom in design and decision-making
- Your new working environment is characterised by a collegial team, flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Modern workstations with high-end equipment
- From November 2018 relocation to an ultra-modern company building with ergonomic workstations
- Development prospects and suitable further training
- Regular in-house language courses
- Flexitime for a 40 hour week and 30 days holiday per year
- A remuneration in line with market conditions according to agreement
- Holiday and Christmas bonus
- permanent position
- Fresh fruit, water and coffee are free of charge
- We promote a harmonious environment, which is why we regularly organise team events for all employees.
IHSE is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) devices with 30 years of experience. KVM technology enables the remote switching, bidirectional extension and conversion of primary computer signals including DVI, HDMI, 4K DisplayPort, digital audio and USB. IHSE develops and manufactures an extensive range of KVM switches and extenders with visually lossless signal transmission from headquarters near Lake Constance, Germany.
IHSE products have been certificated for outstanding manufacturing quality, operability, resilience and high transfer speeds. Many renowned companies and institutions across vertical sectors including Broadcast, Post Production, Control Rooms, Banking, Industrial, Healthcare, Maritime, Education, Venues, Air Traffic Control and Government rely on KVM solutions made by IHSE, Germany.
Good work results can only be achieved in a friendly working environment. Modern work places with a sophisticated equipment is waiting for you in a young and motivated team. The fields of activity we offer you give you leeway for initiative of your own and creativity. Interesting tasks are waiting for you as a programmer or software developer. IHSE is located where others spend their holiday, near Lake Constance. IHSE is a successful and expanding company with future. Therefore, a working place with prospects is waiting for you.
If you dispose of the required computer background, are able to work in a team and enjoy to work independently, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Are you interested in a challenging job? Then please send your application documents by e-mail or by post to:
z. Hd. Vanessa Schulz
Tel: +49 7546 9248-51