Employee in SMT production (m/f/d)
Your new challenge
- Operating pick-and-place machines and monitoring the machineSMT process, stencil printer / jet printer as well as the steam soldering system
- Setting up the systems when changing products
- Create programs and profiles on first samples
- Performing maintenance
- Experience in assessing soldered joints in particular
- Fine pitch according to IPC A 610
- Setting up and operating an X-ray X-ray system with
- Assess the results (BGA solder joints)
- Setting up and operating an AOI system, assessment of the AOI system
- Results and repair in case of errors
- Completed technical vocational training or Several years of experience in SMT production during operation of placement machines
- Completed training for electronics technician devices and systems (or comparable) desirable but not absolutely necessary
- Willingness to shift work
- Working in an international customer environment
- Close cooperation with global big players from industry and business
- In-depth training and product training
- Collegial team, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Open, familiar corporate culture “per Du”
- Modern workstations with ergonomic workstations
- Continuing education and regular language courses
- Flexitime for a 40-hour week and 30 days holiday/year
- Remuneration in line with the market, vacation and Christmas bonus
- Permanent position
- Fruit, water and coffee are free of charge.
- Regular team events ensure a harmonious environment
- E-Bike Leasing program
- Comprehensive social benefits such as company pension schemes
- Retreat rooms for concentrated, undisturbed work
IHSE is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) devices with 30 years of experience. KVM technology enables the remote switching, bidirectional extension and conversion of primary computer signals including DVI, HDMI, 4K DisplayPort, digital audio and USB. IHSE develops and manufactures an extensive range of KVM switches and extenders with visually lossless signal transmission from headquarters near Lake Constance, Germany.
IHSE products have been certificated for outstanding manufacturing quality, operability, resilience and high transfer speeds. Many renowned companies and institutions across vertical sectors including Broadcast, Post Production, Control Rooms, Banking, Industrial, Healthcare, Maritime, Education, Venues, Air Traffic Control and Government rely on KVM solutions made by IHSE, Germany.
Good work results can only be achieved in a friendly working environment. Modern work places with a sophisticated equipment is waiting for you in a young and motivated team. The fields of activity we offer you give you leeway for initiative of your own and creativity. Interesting tasks are waiting for you as a programmer or software developer. IHSE is located where others spend their holiday, near Lake Constance. IHSE is a successful and expanding company with future. Therefore, a working place with prospects is waiting for you.
If you dispose of the required computer background, are able to work in a team and enjoy to work independently, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Haben Sie Interesse an einem herausfordernden Beruf? Dann senden Sie Ihre aussagekräftigen Unterlagen bitte per E-Mail oder per Post an:
z. Hd. Vanessa Schulz
Tel: +49 7546 9248-51