IHSE How To Videos
Our How-To-Videos explain briefly and concisely different functionalities of our KVM solutions easy to understand and address
typical customer questions. We also introduce new KVM products on a regular basis.
Use this platform to get your problems solved quickly and easily!
IHSE How To: EDID
Extended Display Identification Data – EDID
Your problem: You want to access a computer via KVM but your screen shows wrong colors or remains black?
Easily explained: Learn why every monitor has an EDID and how to transmit the EDID from display to PC via KVM.
IHSE Draco SIRA CON
IP access to remote PC via Draco SIRA CON and Windows Client.
- Start in fullscreen mode
- Change of codec parameters for bandwidth reduction
- Switch to the scaled PiP mode to view the handling between application processing at the client computer and the remote connection via WinClient
IHSE Draco SIRA CPU
Mark Hempel and Anke Ellis present the second generation of the Draco SIRA CPU.
- The system enables seamless integration of virtual machines into KVM infrastructures
- A single Draco SIRA CPU can host up to eight sessions in parallel
- The second generation supports HTML5 (access via kiosk mode)