Engineer Hardware Design (m/f/d)
Your new challenge
- Programming of FPGA in VHDL (Altera with Quartus, Lattice with Diamond)
- Programming Microchip PIC16/18
- Microcontroller in C or Assembler
- Test and commissioning of prototypes
- You are familiar with the video signals VGA, DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort.
- You are familiar with serial signals such as I²C, MDIO, RS232 or Gigabit Ethernet.
- You have experience in working with analytical instruments such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- An independent and quality-conscious way of working is a matter of course for you.
- Work experience is an advantage
- Working in an international customer environment
- Close cooperation with global big players from industry and business
- In-depth training and product training
- Collegial team, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Open, familiar corporate culture “per Du”
- Modern workstations with ergonomic workstations
- Continuing education and regular language courses
- Flexitime for a 40-hour week and 30 days holiday/year
- Remuneration in line with the market, vacation and Christmas bonus
- Permanent position
- Fruit, water and coffee are free of charge.
- Regular team events ensure a harmonious environment
- E-Bike Leasing program
- Comprehensive social benefits such as company pension schemes
- Retreat rooms for concentrated, undisturbed work
IHSE is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) devices with 30 years of experience. KVM technology enables the remote switching, bidirectional extension and conversion of primary computer signals including DVI, HDMI, 4K DisplayPort, digital audio and USB. IHSE develops and manufactures an extensive range of KVM switches and extenders with visually lossless signal transmission from headquarters near Lake Constance, Germany.
IHSE products have been certificated for outstanding manufacturing quality, operability, resilience and high transfer speeds. Many renowned companies and institutions across vertical sectors including Broadcast, Post Production, Control Rooms, Banking, Industrial, Healthcare, Maritime, Education, Venues, Air Traffic Control and Government rely on KVM solutions made by IHSE, Germany.
Good work results can only be achieved in a friendly working environment. Modern work places with a sophisticated equipment is waiting for you in a young and motivated team. The fields of activity we offer you give you leeway for initiative of your own and creativity. Interesting tasks are waiting for you as a programmer or software developer. IHSE is located where others spend their holiday, near Lake Constance. IHSE is a successful and expanding company with future. Therefore, a working place with prospects is waiting for you.
If you dispose of the required computer background, are able to work in a team and enjoy to work independently, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Are you interested in a challenging job? Then please send your application documents by e-mail or by post to:
z. Hd. Vanessa Schulz
Tel: +49 7546 9248-51