Electronics technician (m/w/d)
Electronics technician (m/w/d)
for devices and systems
Your new challenge
- Participation in the realization of orders for devices and systems
- Create and customize software components
- Integration of hardware and software components
- Check and maintain components and equipment
- Support of the tech support
- Recording and evaluating measured values
- Systematic troubleshooting and cause recognition as well as their elimination
- Carry out internal repair and service work
- Removal of soldering defects, rework of defective electronic components as well as modification of assemblies according to change description
- Cooperation / support in the creation of automated test systems
- A completed vocational training as electronic technician (m/f/d) devices and systems or a comparable
- Ideally work experience in the same or similar activity
- Knowledge of electronic components and assemblies
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Good knowledge of English advantageous
- Careful working methods as well as reliability, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Your new working environment is characterised by a collegial team, flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Modern workstations with high-end equipment
- From December 2018 relocation to an ultra-modern company building with ergonomic workplaces
- Development prospects and suitable further training
- Regular in-house language courses
- Flexitime for a 40 hour week and 30 days holiday per year
- A remuneration in line with market conditions according to agreement
- Holiday and Christmas bonus
- Permanent position (as of 1 February 2019)
- Fresh fruit, water and coffee are free of charge.
- We promote a harmonious environment, which is why we regularly organise team events for all employees.
IHSE is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) devices with 30 years of experience. KVM technology enables the remote switching, bidirectional extension and conversion of primary computer signals including DVI, HDMI, 4K DisplayPort, digital audio and USB. IHSE develops and manufactures an extensive range of KVM switches and extenders with visually lossless signal transmission from headquarters near Lake Constance, Germany.
IHSE products have been certificated for outstanding manufacturing quality, operability, resilience and high transfer speeds. Many renowned companies and institutions across vertical sectors including Broadcast, Post Production, Control Rooms, Banking, Industrial, Healthcare, Maritime, Education, Venues, Air Traffic Control and Government rely on KVM solutions made by IHSE, Germany.
Good work results can only be achieved in a friendly working environment. Modern work places with a sophisticated equipment is waiting for you in a young and motivated team. The fields of activity we offer you give you leeway for initiative of your own and creativity. Interesting tasks are waiting for you as a programmer or software developer. IHSE is located where others spend their holiday, near Lake Constance. IHSE is a successful and expanding company with future. Therefore, a working place with prospects is waiting for you.
If you dispose of the required computer background, are able to work in a team and enjoy to work independently, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Are you interested in a challenging job? Then please send your application documents by e-mail or by post to:
z. Hd. Vanessa Schulz
Tel: +49 7546 9248-51