Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0
The Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0 extender gives users real-time access to HDMI computers from a remote workstation, including monitor, keyboard, mouse, loudspeakers and other peripheral devices. The integrated Fraunhofer IIS Lici® codec enables perfect quality transmission of HDMI video up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
Fraunhofer IIS’ Lici® codec inside
The Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0 extender enables the operation of CPUs from a remotely located workstation including HDMI monitor, keyboard and pointing device over a duplex LC fiber connection. Transfer of fully-digital video is supported in 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and 3840 x 2160 at a real 60-Hz refresh rate and color depth (24 bit, 4:4:4 or 30 bit, 4:2:2).
The KVM extender also supports audio transmission via the HDMI interface. Integration of optional Draco vario add-on modules for digital audio input and output as well as data signals, such as USB 2.0 and RS232 is also possible. For a direct video access in the server room, the CPU Unit includes a local output to connect a control monitor. At the same time there is a local input on the CON Unit to connect a locally connected source (switchable).
- Operation of CPUs from a remote workstation with a HDMI 2.0 monitor and USB-HID devices
- Transmission of fully-digital video signals up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160) and UHD (3840 x 2160)
- New lossless video codec (visually), no frame drops, 30 bit (Deep Color) 4:2:2
- PCM audio format can be transferred via the HDMI interface (up to 96 kHz)
- Local output on CPU Unit (Micro HDMI)
- Local input on CON Unit (Micro HDMI)
- Optional: Redundant data link for 24/7 availability
- Compatible* with all:
– major operating systems
– chassis of the Draco vario series
– IHSE Draco tera KVM matrix switches with XV interfaces
– other main modules of Draco vario ultra extenders (49x series)
– Draco vario add-on modules for audio and data signals such as USB 2.0, balanced audio or RS232
*Video Transmission of the Draco vario ultra extenders (series 49x) is not compatible with the main modules of Draco vario Classic (series 47x/48x) and the Draco compact extenders (series 477) .
|Power Supply||International power supply unit (90-240V Input)|
|Maximum Resolution||4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz|
|Color Depth||24 bit, 4:4:4
30 bit, 4:2:2
|Audio||Standards: Stereo Linear Pulse Code Modulation (LPCM)
Bit Depth: 16 – 24 bit
Sample Rate: 32 – 192 kHz
|Maximum Cable Distance||Cat X XV (3G) 100 m
Single-mode XV (9 µ) 5 km
|Optional Interfaces||USB 2.0 embedded, analog audio with RS232 or RS422, digital audio, PS/2, balanced audio|