draco vario sdi
The Draco SDI extender enables the combination and conversion between SDI video and digital video signals.
Connecting the KVM with the SDI world
With the introduction of the Draco SDI extender, it is now possible to combine and convert between SDI video and digital video signals. SDI video signals (up to 3G-SDI) input into an SDI CPU extender are made available to KVM CON units, directly or through a Draco tera KVM matrix switch, for connection to DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort monitors. An SDI CON unit is also able to convert digital video signals for display on an SDI monitor. Video scaling and deinterlacing is included in the SDI extender, enabling conversion as required, between 720p50/60 or 1080i50/60 SDI video streams and digital formats, including 1080p, 1600×900 or 1920×1080. This ensures that the appropriate video resolution is available to suit the connected monitor.
For greatest flexibility in application, the SDI extender module can be equipped with two coax SFP modules, each with two channels. SFP modules are available to suit dual input and dual output configurations.
An additional loopback enables an SDI signal to be passed on to additional SDI devices, whilst being input into the extender for KVM distribution.
- 2-port architecture (e.g. for Dual-Head)
- HD-, 3GA-, 3GB-SDI input resolutions (720p50/60, 1080i50/60, 1080p50/60, further resolutions on request)
- Integrated scaler (CON and CPU)
- Scalable output resolutions (e.g. 720p, 1600 x 900 or 1080p)
- Integrated interlacing/deinterlacing
- Conversion from SDI to DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort and vice versa
- Passive loopback
- SDI audio embedding and de-embedding
- Compatible with all Draco tera matrices
- Extensive redundancy options
- Redundant interconnect link (optional)
- Compatible with Draco vario chassis family
KVM 4 : 4 : 4 (8 bit / True Color)
Dual output SFP module (Micro-BNC)
Input/output SFP module (Micro-BNC)
Multi-Mode 1 km (OM3)
Single-Mode (9µ) 10 km