Draco vario DVI
The Draco vario DVI extender gives users real-time access to DVI and VGA computers from a remote workstation, including monitor, keyboard, mouse and other peripheral devices.
Long-distance DVI extension
DVI and VGA extension
Draco vario DVI extenders enable long-distance extension of DVI computer video, together with USB-HID connection for keyboard, mouse and other compatible interface devices. Providing interconnection between user workstations and remote source computers. Connection between CPU Units (source) and CON Units (user workstation) is realized by single Cat X or fiber (single- or multi-mode), enabling connection at distances up to 140 m and 10 km.
Wide range of options
The Draco tera 474 series supports a wide range of input and output options to provide flexibility and extend the scope of integration. Including: redundant data transmission, USB2.0, RS232 and RS484, integral upscaling, analog and digital audio and more. All Draco vario modules are compatible with the Draco tera chassis series providing a wide range of installation options and customized system configuration capability.
XV eXtreme Velocity
For the highest possible image quality, Draco vario fiber XV versions handle extremely high quality video at 4K resolution and beyond.
Integration in Draco tera KVM matrix switch installations
Draco vario CPU and CON Units may be combined with Draco tera KVM matrix switches to create matrix switching systems of almost unlimited size and capability.
- Superior image quality in all resolutions
- Single- and Multi-Head devices are available (please note that the number of monitors per PC is limited by the number of slots)
- DVI-I / VGA devices available
- Wide range of additional options:
– Two USB ports for HID devices
– USB 2.0 embedded
– Serial interface (RS232 or RS422)
– Analog audio
– Digital audio
- Redundant data link (optional)
- 19” rack mount kit (optional)
- Power supply included
- All devices with optional redundant power supply (load-sharing)
- DVI-D fiber devices are available as XV models. Due to the increased data transmission rate, a loss-free image transmission is possible in virtually all cases
|Input||DVI-D (DVI-I/VGA model available)|
|Output||DVI-D (DVI-I/VGA model available)|
|Serial RS232 / RS422||Up to 115,200 baud|
|Analog Audio||Bidirectional stereo audio connection, 24 bit, 38.4 kHz|
|Digital Audio||Compatible with AES/EBU, S/PDIF, Dolby Digital, DTS, PCM, 32-96 kHz|
|USB Data||USB-HID (for keyboard and mouse)
USB 2.0 embedded up to 50 Mbit/s
USB 2.0 hi-speed up to 480 Mbit/s
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz|
|Color Depth||8 bit / True Color|
|Maximum Cable Distance||Cat X: 140 m
Multi-mode: 1 km
Single-mode: 10 km