When it is necessary to operate several computers with multiple displays via a single keyboard and mouse, the Draco U-Switch is the ideal solution. Users easily switch between sources by keyboard hotkeys, optional push buttons or smoothly by mouse movements between the different screens.
USB Switch for multi-monitor applications
Operators working on several independent CPUs and monitors concurrently benefit greatly from the ability to use a single mouse and keyboard across them all, without having to select a different one as they change screens. In the financial sector, in command and control rooms and in other mission-critical applications, users need fast and accurate action across multiple screens.
IHSE’s Draco U-Switch is ideal for these situations, enabling operation of up to eight displays with a single keyboard and mouse set. Screens can be oriented in linear horizontal and vertical configurations. Block layout of screens is also possible.
The Draco tera Tool also offers customized configuration of monitors. This enables screen arrangements comprising different screen sizes and orientations.
- Instant switching of CPUs for multi-monitor workstations
- Option for the parallel switching of transpartent USB 2.0 data and USB-HID
- Switching via keyboard or optional push buttons
- Multi-Screen Control (switching via mouse movement)
- Flexible Multi-Screen Control configuration via Draco tera tool
- Compatible with all Draco products
- Compatible with all USB-HID devices
- Rack mountable, up to 2 U-Switches can be installed in 1 RU of rack space
|Power Supply (Internal)||90-240 VAC / 0,5 A / 47-63 Hz 5VDC|
|Dimensions||221 x 146.7 x 43 mm
(8.7 x 5.8 x 1.7 inch)