Multiplexing 4, 8 or 18 extender signals over a single CWDM fiber channel.
Minimizing cabling cost
Draco CWDM multiplexers minimize the total number of long interconnection cables and cabling effort. CWDM (Coarse Wavelength-Division Multiplexing) is a technology which multiplexes a number of optical fiber signals onto a single optical fiber by using different wavelengths. Using specific SFP modules (small form-factor pluggable) the bidirectional passive optical pair of multiplexer and demultiplexer allows up to 4, 8 or 18 different wavelengths to pass through a single optical single-mode fiber channel.
The Draco CWDM multiplexer/demultiplexer kit can be installed in several types of Draco vario chassis and is designed to integrate seamlessly with Draco vario extenders and Draco tera matrix switches. The Draco CWDM is completely agnostic to the signal type being transmitted, allowing DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, audio and RS232 signals from 4, 8 or 18 different sources to travel up to 10 km over a single transceiver connection.
- Compatible with Draco extenders and Draco switches
- Multiplex 4, 8 or 18 extender signals over a single CWDM fiber channel
- Various types of signals supported such as DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, audio and RS232/RS422
- Passive Draco CWDM optical design in one package
- Minimize cabling cost
- Completely passive – no power supply required
- Scope of supply: Draco CWDM (transmitter and receiver) without SFPs
|Maximum Distance||Up to 10 km (based on SFP type used)|
|Wavelenghts – 4 port||1531, 1551, 1571, 1591|
|Wavelenghts – 8 port||1471, 1491, 1511, 1531, 1551, 1571, 1591, 1611|
|Wavelenghts – 18 port||1311, 1331, 1351, 1371, 1391, 1411, 1431, 1451,
1471, 1491, 1511, 1531, 1551, 1571, 1591, 1611
|Dimensions – 4/8 CH||145 x 147 x 41 mm
(5.7 x 5.8 x 1.6 inch)
|Dimensions – 18 CH||482.6 x 266.1 x 44.0 mm|