The Draco compact offers a cost-effective method of delay-free extension and switching of keyboard, video and mouse signals in brilliant image quality.
Draco compact extenders are housed in compact units. The small and space-saving chassis of the Draco compact are available in six standard versions, allowing the extension of high-res DVI signals as well as USB 2.0, USB-HID, VGA, analog and digital audio. Due to its compact size, the Draco compact can be located in small spaces. All connectors are on the same face for ease of installation, making it ideal for many demanding applications.
The Draco compact is ideally suited for smaller applications that do not need the full flexibility and modularity of the Draco vario system. The compact size allows unobtrusive location of devices in the workplace, e.g. mounting under the user’s desk. The versatile Draco compact KVM extender series is ideal for industrial and financial applications, education facilities and for maritime, air traffic control and other mission-critical installations that require maximum reliability and security.
- Excellent image quality in all resolutions
- Single- and Dual-Head device models available
- Wide range of additional options:
– Two USB ports for HID devices
– USB 2.0 embedded
– Serial interface (RS232)
– Analog audio
– Digital audio
- All connections on one side for an easy installation
- Simple keyboard commands (hot keys) for transmission of remotely connected monitors’ EDID information.
- 19” rack mount kit available – up to four units fit in one RU
- External power supply or optional tray mounted power supply for one RU frame
- DVI-D fiber devices are available as XV models for premium image transmission in all cases
- VESA mounting plate (optional)
- Ideal for space-saving installation at operator desk
|Power Supply (Internal)||90-240VAC / 1 A / 50-60 Hz, 5VDC|
|Serial RS232/RS422||up to 115,200 baud|
|Analog Audio||Bidirectional stereo audio connections, 38.4 kHz|
|Digital Audio||Compatible with AES/EBU, S/PDIF, Dolby Digital, DTS, PCM, 32-96 kHz|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz|
|Color Depth||8 bit / True Color|
|Maximum Cable Distance||Cat X: 140 m
Multi-mode: 1 km
Single-mode: 10 km
|Dimensions – 1 board||103 x 143 x 29 mm
(4.06 x 5.63 x 1.14 inch)
|Dimensions – 2 boards||103 x 14.3 x 42 mm
(4.06 x 5.63 x 1.65 inch)