DHBW Studies Electrical Engineering (m/f/d)
Communications and Communication Technology
Content & Profile
Theory and practice of communications technology
Communication technology means to process and store data as effectively as possible and to transport them from A to B. In addition, information is obtained and processed from them. This is made possible by key technologies such as the Internet, multimedia systems, mobile communications and sensor systems.
Applications in communications technology include, for example
- Imaging techniques in medicine
- Compression method MPEG
- Digital radio and mobile television technology
- Navigation technology based on GPS or Galileo
- Radar technology
The dual study model
The prospective students apply to a company of their choice – the Dual Partner. If they have concluded a study contract with the company, the students are enrolled at DHBW Ravensburg. Three to six-month theoretical phases at the university alternate with equally long practical phases at the Dual Partner. In this way, theory can be applied directly in practice and, conversely, new starting points for theory emerge from practical experience.
- Working in an international customer environment
- Close cooperation with global big players from industry and business
- In-depth training and product training
- Collegial team, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Open, familiar corporate culture per you
- Modern workstations with ergonomic workstations
- Continuing education and regular language courses
- Flexitime for a 40-hour week and 30 days holiday/year
- Remuneration in line with the market, vacation and Christmas bonus
- Permanent position
- Fruit, water and coffee are free of charge.
- Regular team events ensure a harmonious environment
- E-Bike Leasing Program
- Comprehensive social benefits such as company pension schemes
- Retreat rooms for concentrated, undisturbed work
IHSE GmbH is a medium-sized company and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of highly developed KVM systems – made in Germany.
We have more than 30 years of experience in digital and analog information transmission. Our products are used in radio and television stations, video post production, hospitals, banks and control centres of all kinds.
IHSE stands for innovative, technologically and qualitatively high-quality products, competent consulting and customer proximity. Together with our subsidiaries in Singapore and the USA we are characterized by a very good cooperation with our worldwide active partners and distributors.
Development, production and distribution take place at the headquarters in the holiday region at Lake Constance and enable IHSE, supported by a motivated and dynamic team, to react quickly and flexibly to special customer requests.
Are you interested in a challenging job? Then please send your application documents by e-mail or by post to:
z. Hd. Vanessa Schulz
Telefon: +49 7546 9248-51