Development Engineer (m/f/d)
At the earliest possible date
Your new challenge
- You conceive and implement complex FPGA designs on state-of-the-art hardware
- Development and optimization of signal processing algorithms in VHDL / Verilog
- Test and simulation of the algorithms / design
- Collaboration in interface development and system integration
- Creation or integration of IP blocks incl. verification
- Test and commissioning of the functions on the target hardware
- You keep your knowledge about emerging industry trends always up to date
- You have completed a degree in electrical engineering / computer science with a focus on hardware or hardware-related programming
- You have programming skills in VHDL or Verilog
Practical experience with FPGA programming
- You are familiar with the video signals HDMI and DisplayPort
- You know serial signals like I²C, MDIO, RS232
- Knowledge of IP protocols and network communication is an advantage
- Experience in the development environment GIT and the ticket system JIRA would be desirable
- A good understanding of measurement technology completes your profile
- You are creative and develop your own ideas and solutions
- Language skills: German and English fluently in word and writing
- Ability to work under pressure and determination combined with a structured
and independent way of working
- Work in an international customer environment
- Close cooperation with global big players from industry and business
- Well-founded induction and product training
- Collegial team, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Open, informal corporate culture with a personal touch
- Modern workplaces with ergonomic workstations
- Further training and regular language courses
- Flexitime with a 40-hour week and 30 days vacation/year
- Attractive remuneration, vacation and Christmas bonus
- Fruit, water and coffee are free of charge
- Regular team events ensure a harmonious environment
- E-bike leasing program
- Extensive social benefits such as company pension scheme
- Retreat rooms for concentrated, undisturbed work
"Development Engineer (m/f/d)"
IHSE is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) devices with 30 years of experience. KVM technology enables the remote switching, bidirectional extension and conversion of primary computer signals including DVI, HDMI, 4K DisplayPort, digital audio and USB. IHSE develops and manufactures an extensive range of KVM switches and extenders with visually lossless signal transmission from headquarters near Lake Constance, Germany.
IHSE products have been certificated for outstanding manufacturing quality, operability, resilience and high transfer speeds. Many renowned companies and institutions across vertical sectors including Broadcast, Post Production, Control Rooms, Banking, Industrial, Healthcare, Maritime, Education, Venues, Air Traffic Control and Government rely on KVM solutions made by IHSE, Germany.
Good work results can only be achieved in a friendly working environment. Modern work places with a sophisticated equipment is waiting for you in a young and motivated team. The fields of activity we offer you give you leeway for initiative of your own and creativity. Interesting tasks are waiting for you as a programmer or software developer. IHSE is located where others spend their holiday, near Lake Constance. IHSE is a successful and expanding company with future. Therefore, a working place with prospects is waiting for you.
If you dispose of the required computer background, are able to work in a team and enjoy to work independently, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Become part of our team. Apply now!
Are you interested in a challenging job?
Then please please send us your application documents by e-mail to the following address or simply use our online application form.
z. Hd. Vanessa Schulz
Tel: +49 7546 9248-51