|Maybachstraße 11, 88094 Oberteuringen, Germany|
|Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm|
|Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|You can contact us via e-mail or fax around the clock|
|Sales & Consulting|
|Project planning & questions about technology:|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-42|
|Questions on current order/ delivery date:|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-41|
|D-A-CH||+49 7546 9248-21|
|D-A-CH||+49 7546 9248-26|
|International||+49 7546 9248-23|
|International||+49 7546 9248-22|
|Handling of payments|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-13|
|After Sales & Support|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-43|
|Fon France:||+33 678 478 822|
|Fon Israel:||+972 544 320 768|
ICRON Ranger 2224/2244
- Powered by ExtremeUSB. Long reach USB 2.0 enabled by Icron’s LionsGate USB 2.0 Extension ASIC.
- Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices up to 500m over fiber optics.
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous at up to 480Mbps.
- Operates with USB 2.0 high-speed host controllers and USB 1.1 classic hosts.
- True plug and play, ready to operate right out of the box. No new driver installation required.
- Supports all major operating systems including Windows®, Mac OS®, and Linux®
- Integrated hub provides four remote USB 2.0 ports. Number of devices can be increased using additional USB hubs.
- Ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, web cams, and hard drives, to cell phones, iPods, digital cameras and game controllers.
- AC power adapter at remote unit provides standard 500mA to each USB port.
- Equipped with 4 USB ports
- Supports Low-Speed, Full-Speed and High-Speed USB
- Maximum speed: 480 Mbit/s
- Connection distance:
- Multi-mode 500 m (model 2224) (50μ)
- Single-mode 10 km (model 2244) (9μ)
- Power supply:
- CPU Unit: via CPU
- CON Unit: via included power supply
|Power Supply Information|
|for CON Units||110/240VAC; 0.6 A; 50/60 Hz|
|USB||High-Speed (480 MBit/s) (USB 2.0)|
Full-Speed (12 MBit/s) (USB 2.0 & 1.1)
Low-Speed (1.5 MBit/s) (USB 2.0 & 1.1)
|Maximum Cable Distance|
|Multi-mode (2224) (50μ)||500 m|
|Single-mode (2244) (9μ)||10 km|
|All devices||100 x 76 x 26 mm|