ICRON Ranger 2224/2244
- Powered by ExtremeUSB. Long reach USB 2.0 enabled by Icron’s LionsGate USB 2.0 Extension ASIC.
- Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices up to 500m over fiber optics.
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous at up to 480Mbps.
- Operates with USB 2.0 high-speed host controllers and USB 1.1 classic hosts.
- True plug and play, ready to operate right out of the box. No new driver installation required.
- Supports all major operating systems including Windows®, Mac OS®, and Linux®
- Integrated hub provides four remote USB 2.0 ports. Number of devices can be increased using additional USB hubs.
- Ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, web cams, and hard drives, to cell phones, iPods, digital cameras and game controllers.
- AC power adapter at remote unit provides standard 500mA to each USB port.
- Equipped with 4 USB ports
- Supports Low-Speed, Full-Speed and High-Speed USB
- Maximum speed: 480 Mbit/s
- Connection distance:
- Multi-mode 500 m (model 2224) (50μ)
- Single-mode 10 km (model 2244) (9μ)
- Power supply:
- CPU Unit: via CPU
- CON Unit: via included power supply
|Power Supply Information|
|for CON Units||110/240VAC; 0.6 A; 50/60 Hz|
|USB||High-Speed (480 MBit/s) (USB 2.0)|
Full-Speed (12 MBit/s) (USB 2.0 & 1.1)
Low-Speed (1.5 MBit/s) (USB 2.0 & 1.1)
|Maximum Cable Distance|
|Multi-mode (2224) (50μ)||500 m|
|Single-mode (2244) (9μ)||10 km|
|All devices||100 x 76 x 26 mm|