8:1 Port VGA KVM SwitchThe Draco CPU Switch replaces eight traditional CPU units and includes an 8:1 switch: Eight source computers are connected by VGA cables to the CPU Unit, which is further connected to a user workstation by one interconnect cable. The operator can access any of the eight connected sources from the console. The extender operates as an 8-input, 1-output KVM switch and includes front-panel LEDs to indicate the active computer. Analog VGA video signals are converted to DVI within the extender and scaled using Draco vario image scaling, which is ideal for modern, high-resolution, monitors.
The Draco CPU Switch includes bidirectional analog audio ports and USB-HID for eight computers. A further USB 2.0 port (480 Mbit/s) on the extender allows storage devices to be connected locally. An attached USB device is connected to the active computer making it possible to simply transfer data (e.g. important system updates) from a single USB device to all computers under control of the workstation. Optionally, storage devices can also be connected at the console via USB 2.0 embedded (36 Mbit/s) interface.
- Instant switching via hotkeys
- Compatible to all Draco KVM matrices
- Reduction of space requirements and complexity of installation
- Reduction in cost: Multi-CPU extension system greatly reduces the number of extenders + cabling + matrix ports
- The device features redundant data links and power supplies
- Ideal for large data centers
- Ideal for installations requiring centrally managed host computers integrated into a high-end KVM system together with state-of-the-art workstations
- Designed for 19” rack-mount use
|Resolution ||1920x1200@60Hz, Full HD (1080p) or 2K HD (up to 2048x1152)|
|p.s.u. (intern)||90-240 VAC / 0,7 A / 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||444 x 143 x 43 mm (17.5" x 5.6" x 1.7")|
hier kommt der content