|Maybachstraße 11, 88094 Oberteuringen, Germany|
|Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm|
|Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|You can contact us via e-mail or fax around the clock|
|Sales & Consulting|
|Project planning & questions about technology:|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-42|
|Questions on current order/ delivery date:|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-41|
|D-A-CH||+49 7546 9248-21|
|D-A-CH||+49 7546 9248-26|
|International||+49 7546 9248-23|
|International||+49 7546 9248-22|
|Handling of payments|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-13|
|After Sales & Support|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-43|
|Fon France:||+33 678 478 822|
|Fon Israel:||+972 544 320 768|
KVM Extender: DXXi
DVI, USB, RS232, Audio signals up to 400 m (lossless)
The DXXi product family supports the transmission of DVI signals with the highest resolutions up to 2560x2048 as well as USB-HID, USB 2.0, serial and audio signals over a distance of up to 400 m. By using the latest technology, an uncompressed video transmission in real time and in full color depth is ensured.
DVI KVM Extender
Because of the transparent DDC2B communication the device is HDCP compatible. Single- and Dual-Head and Single- and Dual Link devices are available. A version with built-in switch is available too. This is the perfect solution for long distances and high resolutions at video requirements.
- Top image quality at all resolutions. The uncompressed data transmission supports all requirements on picture quality and frame rate
- Compatible with HDCP
- Video resolutions: Single-Link up to 1920x1200@60Hz (1280x1024@75Hz); Dual-Link up to 2560x2048@60Hz. All distances up to maximum.
- Transmission of the DDC information from remotely attached monitor.
- Basic device to remotely located monitor (Single-Head/ Single Link) and keyboard/mouse (USB-HID)
- USB-HID (Human Interface Device): keyboard, mice, and other peripherals such as touch screens and graphic tablets.
- Dual-Head option: support for two displays for dual port graphic cards
- Dual-Link option: monitor resolutions up to 2560x2048@60Hz (Single-Head graphic card only)
- KVM- Switch option: connect 2 x CPU at the CPU Unit.
- USB 2.0 option: transparent USB 2.0 Interface with full 480 MBit/sec data transfer speed with 4 port HUB in remote unit supports all known USB devices
- 19” rackmount kit available (up to 3 devices may be mounted in 1 RU rack space)
- Power supply included in delivery
|90-240VAC / 0.5 A / 47-63 Hz|
|Serial (RS232)||19.2 kBaud HW-Handshake|
Connection, nearly CD-Quality,
16-bit, 38.4 kHz
|Maximum Resolution||DVI Dual-Link|
|Maximum Cable Distances|
|Housing size||133 x 180 x 43 mm|