DVI KVM Extender
The DVXi- Extender supports DVI graphic interfaces (DVI-D) and, depending on device type, either PS2- keyboard/mouse or USB- keyboard/mouse. With our Enhanced USB Emulation (EUE), the device will also support a wide range of special USB-HID devices like touch screens, tablets and other pointing devices.
Using a highly effective compression algorithm you can count on the DVXi to provide the highest resolutions (1920x1200 @ 24 bit) without motion artifacts such as jerky video or motion latency. A unique feature of the DVXi is that the maximum signal distance does not depend on the screen resolution.
Offered as a Single-, Dual- or Quad-Head device, work space clutter becomes a thing of the past with only one Cat X or fiber optic cable required to send signals up to 140 m over Cat X or up to 10 km over single-mode fiber.
- Crystal clear picture quality at all resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz.
- Single-, Dual, Quad-Head device types available
- Local access to add a second console directly at the CPU - USB offers local video access
- Mounting plates to mount by screws or by snap-on available
- 19” rackmount kit available (up to 4 devices may be mounted in 1 RU rack space).
|External Power Supply||90-240VAC / 0.5 A / 47-63 Hz|
|Internal Power Supply||90-240VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Serial (RS232)||19.2 kBaud HW-Handshake|
connection, nearly CD-Quality,
16-bit, 38.4 kHz
|Maximum Resolution||DVI Single-Link|
|Maximum Cable Distance|
|Cat X||140 m|
|Single-/Dualhead||103 x 143 x 29 mm|
|Quadhead||19” x 1 RU x 263 mm|