|Maybachstraße 11, 88094 Oberteuringen, Germany|
|Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm|
|Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|You can contact us via e-mail or fax around the clock|
|Sales & Consulting|
|Project planning & questions about technology:|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-42|
|Questions on current order/ delivery date:|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-41|
|D-A-CH||+49 7546 9248-21|
|D-A-CH||+49 7546 9248-26|
|International||+49 7546 9248-23|
|International||+49 7546 9248-22|
|Handling of payments|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-13|
|After Sales & Support|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-43|
|Fon France:||+33 678 478 822|
|Fon Israel:||+972 544 320 768|
KVM Extender: Draco vario DVI
Long distance transmission of DVI, USB, RS232 and PS/2 signals up to 10 km
The Draco vario product family is a modular approach to extenders that allows customization for most applications. Each extender option can be installed in one of the unique frame assemblies. Four frame types are available - 2, 4, 6, or 21 cards per frame.
All variants can be assembled as Dual-Head and Quad-Head models.
DVI KVM Extender
Each DVI extender supports high resolution video up to 1920 X 1200 and USB-HID signals for mouse/ keyboard or other USB pointing devices.
By maximizing data flow with our multi-stage compression algorithm, you can be sure of superb image quality and smooth playback of HD video signals.
Several options are available for each module including analog or digital audio, USB 2.0, VGA inputs, and RS232 serial data transports.
Cable distances up to 140 m with Cat X or 10 km with fiber cables can be achieved.
- Superior image quality in all resolutions.
- Single- and multi-head devices are available (please note that the number of monitors per PC is limited by the number of slots)
- Wide range of additional options:
- Two USB ports for HID devices
- USB 2.0
- Serial interface and analog audio
- Digital audio interface
- VGA input
- 19” rackmount kit available
- Power supply included
- All devices with redundant power supply (load sharing) available
- All fiber devices are available as XV models. Due to the increased data transfer rate a loss-free image transfer is in virtually all cases possible.
|Power Supply Information ||90-240VAC / 0,5 A / 47-63 Hz|
|Power Supply (19'' Case)||100-240VAC / 2.5 A / 50-60 Hz|
|RS232||19.2 kBaud HW-Handshake|
|Analog Audio||Bidirectional Stereo-Audio|
Connection, nearly CD-Quality,
16-bit, 38.4 kHz
|Digital Audio||Compatible with AES/EBU,|
S/PDIF, Dolby Digital,
DTMS, PCM, 32-48 kHz
|DVI Single-Link, 1920x1200@60Hz/24-bit|
Cat X 140 m
Multi-mode 1000 m
Single-mode 10 km
- Manual Draco vario (Series 474)
- Data Sheet Draco vario chassis (Series 474)
- Data Sheet Draco vario DVI extender (Series 474)
- Data Sheet Draco vario DVI-I CON Unit (Series 474)
- Data Sheet Draco vario DVI-I CPU Unit (474 Series)
- Data sheet (French) Draco vario extender (série 474)
- Quicksetup Draco vario Extender (Series 474)
- Overview of Keyboard Commands for Draco Extenders
- IHSE Upgrade Modules (Series 474, 481, 482, 483)
- IHSE KVM Operating Modes (Series 474 and 481)