|Maybachstraße 11, 88094 Oberteuringen, Germany|
|Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm|
|Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|You can contact us via e-mail or fax around the clock|
|Sales & Consulting|
|Project planning & questions about technology:|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-42|
|Questions on current order/ delivery date:|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-41|
|D-A-CH||+49 7546 9248-21|
|D-A-CH||+49 7546 9248-26|
|International||+49 7546 9248-23|
|International||+49 7546 9248-22|
|Handling of payments|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-13|
|After Sales & Support|
|Fon:||+49 7546 9248-43|
|Fon France:||+33 678 478 822|
|Fon Israel:||+972 544 320 768|
- Low electricity requirement of the IHSE devices.
- Energy efficient design of the device (e.g. the microchips).
- All devices comply with ROHS and REACH regulations (this means that certain chemicals are not being used in the production process).
- The chassis is made from aluminium which does not corrode and which is 100% recyclable.
At the Client
- Having the ability to store the computers outside the office environment reduces costs for air-conditioning.
- Through intelligent use of space, the IHSE products are designed to allow maximum space efficiency in the rack unit.
- Keeping the computers in special server rooms allows adequate climate control thus increasing the life of each device. This reduces electronic waste.
- We are WEEE registered which means that we take back your old devices and guarantee adequate waste disposal.
- We do not print order confirmations or offers any more – we only send these by e-mail. Should we need to print these, we do this on recycled paper. Rather than supplying printed manuals, we make these available digitally.
- We recycle all incoming cardboard boxes and use them again.
- The cardboard boxes which we use to protect our devices are made from recycled materials and remain unprinted.
- Packaging materials for inside the boxes are made from recycled materials or PE bubble wrap. We sort our waste into paper, plastics/foil, metals, glass and special waste.
- We use energy saving bulbs.
- Our company cars are fuel efficient and low in CO2 emissions.
- A third of our annual requirement for electricity is being generated by our own solar panels installed on top of our roof.
Our delivery van is an electric car, completely eliminating fossil fuels and CO2 emission.